Make a Referral
Once a referral has been made to one of our locations, an admissions review will be conducted to review documents provided during the pre-placement interview. From this information, a determination is made as to whether Grafton can support the level of care needed. It is our goal to return a decision to the referring individual (s) within days of your referral.
Clinical documentation that will need to be provided in order for Grafton to make this assessment includes (as available):
- Current behavior treatment plan
- Discharge Summary (if applicable)
- Current IEP – Psychological (and/or other applicable testing)
- Current medical records
- Current physical (no older than 90 days or within the last 12 months if transferring from another state-licensed facility)
- Current dental exam, completed within the last 12 months
- Current Immunization record
Documents should be faxed to 1-540-542-1721.
Our location-based Admission staff will be glad to answer any questions you may have:
|Berryville, VA||Donnie Davis|
1-888-955-5205 ext. 7248
|Richmond & Winchester, VA||Donnie Lemon||1-888-955-5205|
|St. Cloud, Minnesota||Ingrid Ramos||1-888-955-5205|